Similar to the gel skin layer transfer but here the transfer is done with Mod Podge instead.
After it is done, the Mod Podge layer can be used in a collage or adhered to a canvas or a heavy watercolor paper support.
What you need:
* You can use an inkjet printout for this process but you will need to coat it with spray fixative first and let it completely dry before transferring.
1. Brush a layer of mod podge over your photocopy. Let it dry completely; the mod podge dries clear.
2. Brush a second layer of mod podge. Let dry again.
3. Turn the photocopy over and spray its back with water.
4. Rub off the paper backing with your fingers. Repeat this step as many times as needed until the paper is completely gone and your photo is transferred to the mod podge skin.
5.Spray the back of the transfer with a clear protective spray. It will add a nice shine to the final transfer and also to get rid of the paper residue.
Switch to our mobile site