What you need:
• Laser photocopy (black & white or color)
• Gel medium or Mod Podge
• Glass & Tile primer
• White ceramic tile
• A water spray bottle
• UV-resistant clear finish
1) Begin by brushing a good amount of glass & tile primer on your
tile surface to increase transfer adhesion and let it completely dry.
2) Choose a mirror photocopy of the photo to transfer. Images with
a plenty of light areas where the mirror or tile will show through,
3) Cover the photocopy with a thin layer of mod podge or Gel Medium and place the photocopy face down onto the mirror or tile.
Make sure to gently smooth out any air bubbles between the image and the surface.
4) Let the transfer take place and dry for no less than 24 hours.
5) Spray the back of the photocopy with water and begin to gently rub off and remove the paper to reveal the actual transfer. Repeat this step as many times as needed until all the access paper is completely gone.
6) Protect your artwork with a clear protective finish.
|NEW eBook: Spice up your photos||
Inkjet and photo transfers, texture layering, mixed media, hand painted photos and much more.